Close Menu

What happens if we reconcile and want to cancel the divorce?

Return to Video FAQs


If you have reconciled and you have not been granted a divorce order yet, you may withdraw your application for divorce and the matter will be closed. However, if you have already been granted a divorce order, then your only other option will be to remarry.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn