Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Mississauga Family, Divorce & Immigration Lawyers > Mississauga US Immigration Lawyer

Mississauga US Immigration Lawyer

Experienced Canadian/ US Immigration lawyers specializing in all types of immigration cases, including Canadian immigration applications such as permanent resident, skilled workers, entrepreneurs, investors, and family sponsorships; applications for temporary residence including Canadian work permits, student visas, and visitor visas, other visa applications, and citizenship applications. Contact our Mississauga US immigration lawyers today, we can help.

Our firm provides the full range of United States legal services as Ms. Maria Norka Zagazeta Garcia is licensed in Florida, United States and is also a Foreign Legal Consultant approved by the Law Society of Upper Canada with over 12 years of experience in the US Immmigration field.

Our firm’s US immigration services are geared to individuals as wells as corporate clients on various matters including North American Free Trade (TN) visas, treaty investor (E-1) and treaty trader (E-1) visas as well as specialty occupation (H-1B) and intra-company transferee (L-1) visas for executives and specialized knowledge personnel.

US Temporary Visas (Non-Immigrant)

  • TN Visas (NAFTA professionals)
  • E visas
  • E-1 Treaty Trader Visa
  • E-2 Treaty Investor
  • H-1B Specialty Occupations
  • L-1 Intra-Company Transferees
  • L-1A (Managerial and Executives)
  • L-1B (Specialized Knowledge)
  • O-1 (Extra-ordinary Ability)
  • P-1 (Athletes and/or Entertainment Groups)
  • R-1 (Religious Workers)
  • US Waivers
  • Affidavit of Support
  • B-1/B-2 Letters
  • F-1 (Student Visas)
  • Consular Processing

US Permanent Immigration Services (Immigrant)

  • Family-Based Petitions
  • Employment-Based Petitions
  • 601-Waivers
  • K-1/K-3 (fiancées and spouses)
  • NVC Consular Processing
  • Adjustment of Status
  • Removal of Conditions for Conditional Permanent Residents

Other Services

  • Renewal or Replacement of Permanent Resident Cards (Green Cards)
  • Re-entry Permits
  • Change of Address
  • Consular Processing
  • Invitation Letters
  • FOIA (Freedom of Information Act Request)
Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn