Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Zagazeta Garcia LLP Motto
  • Affordable & Effective Legal Services
  • ~
  • Free Consultation

What happens if we reconcile and want to cancel the divorce?

Return to Video FAQs


If you have reconciled and you have not been granted a divorce order yet, you may withdraw your application for divorce and the matter will be closed. However, if you have already been granted a divorce order, then your only other option will be to remarry.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation