Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Who needs an ETA to travel to Canada?

Return to Video FAQs


Visa-exempt foreign nationals require an ETA, or if you are a lawful permanent residents from the US, you will require an ETA. However, US citizens do not require an ETA.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn