Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Where do I apply for permanent residence in Canada?

Return to Video FAQs


You can apply for Canadian Permanent Residence in Canada by applying to the immigration authorities, called Immigration Refugee Citizenship Canada. There’s two ways. One is online, that is by going to their IRCC website, or directly to the visa office responsible for your area.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn