Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

When parents are not divorced yet, can one parent move with the children out of Ontario?

Return to Video FAQs


A parent may not move with the children out of Ontario without the express consent of the non-accompanying parent. Preferably, you should have that consent in writing. If the non-accompanying parent is opposing the relocation, then you must contact a family lawyer to assist you in litigating the issue in court before you move.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn