Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

What type of visa do I need to work in the United States?

Return to Video FAQs


If you’re intending to work in the United States you most likely will need a US Working Visa, however, there are different types of US Working Visa’s. For example, we have the H1Bs for professionals. L1s for intracompany transferees and TNs for Canadians and Mexican nationals.

For those reasons, I strongly advise that you contact a US attorney so you can apply for the Visa you are qualified for.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn