Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

What is an E-2 visa?

Return to Video FAQs


An E-2 Visa, also known as the Treaty Investors Visa, is Visas assigned for people who are interested in establishing a new business in the U.S. or purchasing an existing business in the U.S. However, the applicant must be a holder of the treaty country. For example, Canadians are allowed to apply for an E-2 Visa.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn