Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

What is an E-1 visa?

Return to Video FAQs


An E-1 Visa, also called the Treaty Trader Visa. It’s a visa issued to foreign nationals from treaty nations to work in the U.S. and perform international trade in goods and services.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn