Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

What is a K-1 fiance visa?

Return to Video FAQs


The K-1 fiance visa, it’s a visa that allows your overseas fiancé to come into the United States, and within 90 days you and your fiance must marry. Once married, your fiance can apply for permanent residency status.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn