Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

What if my spouse cannot be found or evades service of the divorce papers?

Return to Video FAQs


If your spouse is evading service or if you cannot locate your spouse, you may file a motion in court to ask the judge to grant you an alternate method of service. In order to do that, you must satisfied a court in Ontario that you have made reasonable efforts to locate your spouse.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn