Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

May I include my parents on my application for permanent residence in Canada as accompanying defendants?

Return to Video FAQs


You may not include your parents as dependents in your permanent residency application. The dependents that you are allowed to include usually include minors, minor children, dependent children, and your spouse.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn