Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Zagazeta Garcia LLP Motto
  • Affordable & Effective Legal Services
  • ~
  • Free Consultation

May I include my children for permanent residence in Canada as accompanying defendants?

Return to Video FAQs


You may include children over 22 years of age, in very unique scenarios. One of them in whether you can prove that your child has a special need and is financially dependent on you.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation