Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

In my Ontario divorce case, what are the alternatives to going to court?

Return to Video FAQs


If you do not wish to litigate issues arising out of marriage breakdown in court, you may choose to avail yourself to mediation or a domestic contract called a separation agreement.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn