Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Zagazeta Garcia LLP Motto
  • Affordable & Effective Legal Services
  • ~
  • Free Consultation

I would like to obtain a temporary resident visa. Can you help me?

Return to Video FAQs


Yes, I can help you obtain a temporary resident visa, commonly known as a visitor’s visa. Before doing so, you have to make sure whether you are required to apply for a visitor’s visa because there’s a list of countries that do not require to do so. They can apply for an ETA instead.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation