Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Zagazeta Garcia LLP Motto
  • Affordable & Effective Legal Services
  • ~
  • Free Consultation

I would like to obtain a study permit. Can you help me?

Return to Video FAQs


Yes, I can help you obtain a study permit, but first we have to determine whether you really need a study permit because there’s some programs such as English classes that are less than a year and you do not require a study permit. If you do, you have to meet certain requirements such as if you have the financial means to pay tuition and whether the educational institution you will be attending is authorized by the Canadian government.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation