Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

I share custody with my ex-spouse, but I feel that he/she is an unfit parent. What should I do?

Return to Video FAQs


Biological parents are legally obligated to provide child support with respect to their biological children. Generally, child support will be received by the parent who primarily resides with the children.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn