Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

I cannot get by on what is left of my paycheck. How can I get my child support lowered in Ontario?

Return to Video FAQs


In Ontario, you may get child support payments lowered if you meet the legal requirement of something called, undue hardship. If you have limited disposable income because of reckless spending, or because you are mismanaging your finances, that may not necessarily trigger an undue hardship variation on your child support payments.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn