Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

I am a United States citizen. How do I petition for my mother?

Return to Video FAQs


If you’re a U.S. citizen and you are over 21 years of age? You may file your family petition, also called the I-130, to the USCIS Center that has jurisdiction power to review that case. Once approve that approved petition will be transferred to the National Visa Center also called the NVC for further processing.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn