Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

How do I get my child support increased in Ontario?

Return to Video FAQs


If you believe you’re entitled to an increment in child support, you should first contact the child support payer and request certain financial documents from the person to see if you’re eligible to an increment in child support payments. If the child support payer is unwilling to provide the financial documentation, you may seek legal advice of a family lawyer to assist you in filing a motion to increase your child support payments.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn