Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

How can I stop paying child support after finding out the child is not mine?

Return to Video FAQs


If you find out that you’re not the biological parent of a child whom you’ve been paying child support for, then it’s recommended that you consult a family lawyer right away, as you may have options available to terminate your child support payments.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn