Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

How can I sponsor my spouse to Canada?

Return to Video FAQs


You can sponsor your spouse in two ways. One is called the inland spousal sponsorship. That is when your spouse is in Canada, or if your spouse is overseas, you can apply for an overseas spousal sponsorship.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn