Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

How can I get a work visa?

Return to Video FAQs


Depending on the type or work visa your applying to, most likely your employer, along with you will have to file immigration forms to the US CIS Center or … For example, if you are Canadian citizen you can apply at the port of entry. That’s why I would strongly advise that you contact an immigration attorney, so he or she can give you the legal advice.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn