Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Zagazeta Garcia LLP Motto
  • Affordable & Effective Legal Services
  • ~
  • Free Consultation

¿Cómo puedo ser el patrocinador de mi cónyuge en Canadá?

Return to Video FAQs


Usted puede patrocinar su cónyuge al Canadá en dos maneras. Si su cónyuge está fuera del país, usted puede hacer el proceso que se llama patrocinio familiar oversize, pero si su cónyuge ya está viviendo en el Canadá o está visitando el Canadá, podría también ser el patrocinio familiar llamado england. En este proceso su cónyuge le puede ser otorgado un permiso de trabajo.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation