Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Can I work in the United States with a B-1/B-2 tourist or business visitor visa?

Return to Video FAQs


It all depends on what you mean by “Working in the U.S.”. With a B1, you are allowed to enter temporarily in the U.S. to meet clients, potential clients, negotiate a contract or in lieu of an E1/E2.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn