Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Can I enter Canada with a DUI?

Return to Video FAQs


You cannot enter Canada with a DUI. However, you have to find out whether you’re eligible to apply for a temporary resident permit, or if you’re eligible for a rehabilitation application.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn