Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Can custody rights be modified in Ontario?

Return to Video FAQs


Custody rights can be modified in a Ontario provided that there are a change of circumstances that would avail you to do so, some of the most difficult change of circumstances may be relocation of one parent to a different country or a major change in your work schedule that will affect visitation of your children.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn