Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Can child support be reduced in Ontario if I remarry and have more children with my new wife?

Return to Video FAQs


You may be entitled to a reduction in child support if you are married and have new children or have dependents out of that new relationship. You should consult a family lawyer so that you can be aware of the options available to you to vary your child support payments.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn