Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Can an out of state divorce be enforced in Ontario?

Return to Video FAQs


If you have a foreign divorce order and you want to know if it can be enforced in Ontario, you should seek advice and contact a family lawyer to give you a legal opinion on whether that can be enforced.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn