Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Are children of American parent(s) born outside of the United States citizens of the United States?

Return to Video FAQs


These children may have acquired citizenship through their American parents, however citizenship rules have changed throughout the years. So I advise you to consult an emigration attorney so they can tell you whether your child has in fact acquired citizenship.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn